Don't have much computer experience, I have worked Photoshop a few times but other than that i got nothing
Ability to create images using my imagination and incorporate my actual photos somehow.

High school photography 2 class, used Photoshop for about half the year
 
I have a laptop at home which does not have either Photoshop nor Illustrator.


Mac 
expand photography and editing skills.

Pablo Picasso

Adam Calhoun
5 out of the 7 days I am performing preventative maintenance on cars. 
If you're looking for an overpriced oil change and other automobile maintenance needs look no further! For Valvoline in Magnolia has all the jacked up prices you've been looking for. Regular oil starting at $35.99 up to the best of the best full synthetic at $76.99! We are open seven days a week Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 8am-4pm, and Sunday 9am-2pm. If you come in just ask for Stephen; you'll most likely get a small discount.

Comments